Dive in and enjoy...

Σάββατο 2 Μαΐου 2020

Paint a picture

I love the smell of rain. Have I said this before? Probably yes. I feel strongly about it. That misty musk of a forest, the salty wind of the sea before a storm, the first few drops of water on warm concrete. I am somehow deeply connected to that. It appeals to my senses, but also kind of awakens my higher self, if that makes sense. Different feelings in each situation, but ultimately, it all boils down to relief. A sense of letting go. Storms almost make me cry every time. Is it a calling to who I'm supposed to be? It feels like it. Free. My true self lives in an underground network of calm and thunderous silence. Just beneath the surface of the perceived world. Just a step away. So simple, yet of such inconceivable complexity. 
This world is two-dimensional and I'm looking for depth. 

2 σχόλια:

  1. Τι όμορφο γλυκιά μου :)
    Κι εγώ έτσι νιώθω για τη βροχή.
    Όντως σαν ανακούφιση είναι.
    Και χαίρομαι που έβαλες και το τσιμέντο στις μυρωδιές!
    Σε φιλώ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή